LUZBY BERNAL

martes, 24 de enero de 2017

Hi, can you help me?

Hello, 

My name is Mark Wilks.

I operate a free helpline for people suffering from alcoholism. This helpline is called Rehab 4 Alcoholism. I started this helpline in 2011 following my own successful recovery.

Now that I have retired from life as property developer, I now dedicate my time to Rehab 4 Alcoholism providing free help and advice.

I was wondering if it’s possible for you to provide a ‘web link’ to Rehab 4 Alcoholism from the 'useful links' page you have on your website.

Why link to my website? I feel your website visitors could benefit from my free advice. To ensure my advice is sound, I am fully audited by the Helplines Partnership

To add the link, simply insert the below:

Rehab 4 Alcoholism offers a free helpline and intervention service for people suffering from alcoholism and mental health problems. Website: http://www.rehab4alcoholism.com/

I’ve also attached my website logo for you to upload.

Let me know when this is done if possible.  I can of course also link back to your website. 

I sincerely look forward to your reply,

Mark Wilks

Rehab 4 Alcoholism
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/rehab4group  
Website:
www.rehab4alcoholism.com

Disclaimer

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Rehab 4 Alcoholism.




Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com


No hay comentarios: